- The host: Yandy Smith, the media mogul, entrepreneur, and television personality who most know as the star and producer of the hit VH1 series Love & Hip Hop
- The setting: a luxe yacht sailing from 11 p.m. to 2:30 a.m.
- The dress code: all-white, slay-worthy attire
Location: Pier 40, 353 West Street, Manhattan
- Flo Rida: “Low,” “Right Round,” and “Good Feeling” are just a few of the churning dance anthems this rapper has unleashed on radio stations and sweaty nightclub floors everywhere.
- DNCE: Led by heartthrob Joe Jonas, this funk-pop, dance-rock act (who take their cues from Prince and Hall & Oates) soared up the charts and landed an MTV Video Award for Best New Artist with the infectious party anthem, “Cake by the Ocean.”
- Jason Derulo: The multitalented Derulo cut his teeth writing songs for Diddy, Danity Kane, Cassie, and Lil Wayne, before current massive hit “Talk Dirty” made him a household name.
- Martin Garrix: This boyish Amsterdam producer worked with fellow wunderkind Julian Jordan on the melodic floor-filler “BFAM.”
- Special Guest Miley Cyrus: Cyrus, an undeniable pop superstar, transitioned from the bubbly Hannah Montana to infectious pop anthems like “Party in the USA” and more mature “Wrecking Ball” and “We Can’t Stop.”
Location: Northwel Health at Jones Beach, 1000 Ocean Parkway, Wantagh, Long Island
Sad Clowns & Hillbillies, an album featuring Carlene Carter, daughter of June Carter Cash and Carl Smith and the talent behind the Grammy-nominated hit “I Fell in Love”
A mix of familiar songs, including “Crumblin’ Down” and “Paper and Fire”; showstoppers such as an acoustic version of “Jack and Diane”; and new songs performed with a six-piece band.
Also appearing Emmylou Harris, Carlene Carter, Lily and Madeleine.
Location: Forest Hills Stadium, 1 Tennis Place, Forest Hills, Queens
Affordable performing arts and sports day camps for children and teens in Westchester.
2017 Mermaid Parade Royalty: Deborah Harry and Chris Stein of Blondie!
A celebration of ancient mythology and honky-tonk rituals of the seaside, it showcases over 3,000 creative individuals from all over the five boroughs and beyond, opening the summer with incredible art, entrepreneurial spirit and community pride. The parade highlights Coney Island Pageantry based on a century of many Coney parades, celebrates the artistic vision of the masses, and ensures that the summer season is a success by bringing hundreds of thousands of people to the amusement area in a single day.
Location: Coney Island, 1208 Surf Avenue, Brooklyn
BOGO- FREE ticket for a CitySightseeing Ferry Tour when you purchase Ripley’s Times Square Odditorium Ticket!
Check out our Clearance Page at TVStoreOnline.
WB: Deep Discounts on TV Complete Series at WBShop.com!
Get up to 90% off at the best local business in your area with Yelp Deals
DRUMS ALONG THE HUDSON® features Manhattan’s only open air pow wow, which is a celebratory gathering of Native American people that will be led by Louis Mofsie and the Thunderbird American Indian Dancers with Host Drums Heyna Second Sons and Silver Cloud.
This multicultural family-oriented festival combines Native American heritage with the diversity of New York City with performances of world dance and drumming traditions, including Tibetan Song and Dance, Seneca Nation Allegany River Indian Dancers, Alakande! Spread the Joy! West African Percussion and more. Activities also include Native American crafts, storytelling, international cuisine and a World Market Tent.
In keeping with the underlying theme of environmental awareness and education, DRUMS ALONG THE HUDSON® will continue to feature an Environmental Tent and a free bicycle valet for attendees who ride their bike to the park.
Location: Inwood Hill Park, 218 Street and Indian Road, Manhattan
- Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2
- ALIEN Covenant
- Disney’s Born in China
All deals are from Dealflicks. Get up to 60% OFF movies and concessions in the New York Tri-State Area.
Location: Teaneck Cinemas, 503 Cedar Lane, Teaneck, NJ