Memories is made up of three separate science-fiction stories. In the first, “Magnetic Rose,” four space travelers are drawn into an abandoned spaceship that contains a world created by one woman’s memories. In “Stink Bomb,” a young lab assistant accidentally transforms himself into a human biological weapon set on a direct course for Tôkyô. The final episode, “Cannon Fodder,” depicts a day in the life of a city whose entire purpose is the firing of cannons at an unseen enemy.
Location: Nitehawk Cinema, Brooklyn
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
- Engage: A Made-Up Star Trek Musical thru August 28 ~Manhattan~
- Sunset Jazz Concerts Thursdays thru August 29 ~Tarrytown, NY~
- Hudson River Museum Teen DJs Friday thru August 31 ~Yonkers, NY~
- Sean Kenney’s Art Made with LEGO Bricks’s thru September 2 ~Jersey City, NJ~
- Bat-Manga! The Secret History of Batman in Japan thru October 12 ~Manhattan~
- Play Days at John Jay Homestead State Historic Site Fridays thru October 25 ~Katonah~
- The Batman Collection of Chip Kidd thru November 2 ~Manhattan~