Naturalist Paul Rosolie discusses his novel about a young girl trying to save a tiger in the changing landscape of a modernizing India. Informed by a decade of research of endangered species in the rainforests–plus experiences with the legends of local people in remote villages–this gripping story explores our relationship to the natural world.
SOURCE: Chappaqua Library
Location: Chappaqua Library, Chappaqua, NY
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
- Engage: A Made-Up Star Trek Musical thru August 28 ~Manhattan~
- Sunset Jazz Concerts Thursdays thru August 29 ~Tarrytown, NY~
- Hudson River Museum Teen DJs Friday thru August 31 ~Yonkers, NY~
- Sean Kenney’s Art Made with LEGO Bricks’s thru September 2 ~Jersey City, NJ~
- Bat-Manga! The Secret History of Batman in Japan thru October 12 ~Manhattan~
- Play Days at John Jay Homestead State Historic Site Fridays thru October 25 ~Katonah~
- The Batman Collection of Chip Kidd thru November 2 ~Manhattan~