From the author of AFTER and DANIEL’S HUSBAND comes a potent look at love and lust, life and loss. Terry Parker is at a crossroads —suddenly single and unable to adjust to a world that has moved on without him – when he embarks on a journey of self-discovery in this funny, touching new play about learning to let go of the past and embracing the future. New York premiere. For mature audiences.
Location: Penguin Rep Theatre, Stony Point, NY
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
- Engage: A Made-Up Star Trek Musical thru August 28 ~Manhattan~
- Sunset Jazz Concerts Thursdays thru August 29 ~Tarrytown, NY~
- Hudson River Museum Teen DJs Friday thru August 31 ~Yonkers, NY~
- Sean Kenney’s Art Made with LEGO Bricks’s thru September 2 ~Jersey City, NJ~
- Bat-Manga! The Secret History of Batman in Japan thru October 12 ~Manhattan~
- Play Days at John Jay Homestead State Historic Site Fridays thru October 25 ~Katonah~
- The Batman Collection of Chip Kidd thru November 2 ~Manhattan~