Presented at V°LITION Gallery, just in time for the month of Halloween, an exhibition that questions what is the nature of fear and how does it manifest itself in art? Fear is an emotion that is shapeless and follows no boundaries, yet it is an unavoidable aspect of who we are.
Looking for artwork that explores the concept of fear as it affects ones emotional state and artistic style. Art that describes and opens up discussions about the implications of fear — how it is confronted, erased, or battled against. Is there beauty or comfort in your fear?
Location: Bell-ans, Orangeburg, NY
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
- Engage: A Made-Up Star Trek Musical thru August 28 ~Manhattan~
- Sunset Jazz Concerts Thursdays thru August 29 ~Tarrytown, NY~
- Hudson River Museum Teen DJs Friday thru August 31 ~Yonkers, NY~
- Sean Kenney’s Art Made with LEGO Bricks’s thru September 2 ~Jersey City, NJ~
- Bat-Manga! The Secret History of Batman in Japan thru October 12 ~Manhattan~
- Play Days at John Jay Homestead State Historic Site Fridays thru October 25 ~Katonah~
- The Batman Collection of Chip Kidd thru November 2 ~Manhattan~