If you live on the East End of Long Island, you know about The Nancy Atlas Project. They hold records in every venue out there. More sold out shows then people can count. This five piece Original Americana Rock band has been dominating the scene for quite some time due to Atlas’s raw, deep raspy voice and deep crowd connection.
Location: Garcia’s at the Cap, Port Chester
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
- Engage: A Made-Up Star Trek Musical thru August 28 ~Manhattan~
- Sunset Jazz Concerts Thursdays thru August 29 ~Tarrytown, NY~
- Hudson River Museum Teen DJs Friday thru August 31 ~Yonkers, NY~
- Sean Kenney’s Art Made with LEGO Bricks’s thru September 2 ~Jersey City, NJ~
- Bat-Manga! The Secret History of Batman in Japan thru October 12 ~Manhattan~
- Play Days at John Jay Homestead State Historic Site Fridays thru October 25 ~Katonah~
- The Batman Collection of Chip Kidd thru November 2 ~Manhattan~