Alex Koford’s Colonel And The Mermaids is a Psychedelic Rock Band from San Francisco California fronted by Alex Koford (Phil Lesh & Friends/ Terrapin Family Band). With roots soaking up the Kool Aid left behind by past generations of Psych Rock, the band mixes the electrifying sonic soundscapes of Acid California Rock with the mellow side of Ambient Indie Folk.
Location: Garcia’s at the Cap, Port Chester
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
- Engage: A Made-Up Star Trek Musical thru August 28 ~Manhattan~
- Sunset Jazz Concerts Thursdays thru August 29 ~Tarrytown, NY~
- Hudson River Museum Teen DJs Friday thru August 31 ~Yonkers, NY~
- Sean Kenney’s Art Made with LEGO Bricks’s thru September 2 ~Jersey City, NJ~
- Bat-Manga! The Secret History of Batman in Japan thru October 12 ~Manhattan~
- Play Days at John Jay Homestead State Historic Site Fridays thru October 25 ~Katonah~
- The Batman Collection of Chip Kidd thru November 2 ~Manhattan~