The official tours with the Vampire Diaries and Originals family have been a true highlight, and we’ve been so happy to provide to our fellow amazing TVD fandom many unique and exciting opportunities to see and interact with all their favorite stars from the two series.
It’s special to be able to celebrate The Vampire Diaries’ 10th Anniversary with a spectacular show in New Jersey, a place where the fellow TVD and Originals fans have truly shown their love for the franchise. This will be one of your last chances in 2019 to see The Vampire Diaries’ Salvatore brothers, Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley, plus Joseph Morgan from The Originals and other great stars!
Location: The Hanover Marriott Hotel, Whippany
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
- Engage: A Made-Up Star Trek Musical thru August 28 ~Manhattan~
- Sunset Jazz Concerts Thursdays thru August 29 ~Tarrytown, NY~
- Hudson River Museum Teen DJs Friday thru August 31 ~Yonkers, NY~
- Sean Kenney’s Art Made with LEGO Bricks’s thru September 2 ~Jersey City, NJ~
- Bat-Manga! The Secret History of Batman in Japan thru October 12 ~Manhattan~
- Play Days at John Jay Homestead State Historic Site Fridays thru October 25 ~Katonah~
- The Batman Collection of Chip Kidd thru November 2 ~Manhattan~