Puchi Con aka Petite Con was created by a necessity of making cons fun and safe again! Panel and screenings, that you actually want to see, performances you actually want to experience and most of all the same intimacy that we bring to our events that go along with it and the friendships it will create! Also, an easy to get into panels and out of them! Not to mention to yummy food and magical experience Moe Mahou Maid Cafe will bring!
Location: Embassy Suites, Secaucus, NJ
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
- Alastair Noble: Message in a Bo(a)ttle Art Exhibition thru August 25 ~Nyack, NY~
- Engage: A Made-Up Star Trek Musical thru August 28 ~Manhattan~
- Sunset Jazz Concerts Thursdays thru August 29 ~Tarrytown, NY~
- Hudson River Museum Teen DJs Friday thru August 31 ~Yonkers, NY~
- Sean Kenney’s Art Made with LEGO Bricks’s thru September 2 ~Jersey City, NJ~
- Bat-Manga! The Secret History of Batman in Japan thru October 12 ~Manhattan~
- Play Days at John Jay Homestead State Historic Site Fridays thru October 25 ~Katonah~
- The Batman Collection of Chip Kidd thru November 2 ~Manhattan~