The mission of the Coney Island Film Festival is to bring people together to celebrate the power of independent film through cinema and the Coney Island experience, and to provide the South Brooklyn neighborhood of Coney Island, with an educational and cultural experience, that enriches the lives of its citizens and contributes to the local economy. We foster a place of connection for filmmakers to meet, share ideas and develop professional relationships.
SOURCE: Coney Island Film Festival
Location: Coney Island, Brooklyn
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
- Alastair Noble: Message in a Bo(a)ttle Art Exhibition thru August 25 ~Nyack, NY~
- Engage: A Made-Up Star Trek Musical thru August 28 ~Manhattan~
- Sunset Jazz Concerts Thursdays thru August 29 ~Tarrytown, NY~
- Hudson River Museum Teen DJs Friday thru August 31 ~Yonkers, NY~
- Sean Kenney’s Art Made with LEGO Bricks’s thru September 2 ~Jersey City, NJ~
- Bat-Manga! The Secret History of Batman in Japan thru October 12 ~Manhattan~
- Play Days at John Jay Homestead State Historic Site Fridays thru October 25 ~Katonah~
- The Batman Collection of Chip Kidd thru November 2 ~Manhattan~