This is your chance to submit a short, independent film that showcases our beloved Downtown Danbury.
The first, second, and third place winning films will be shown at a special red carpet screening event on Thursday, November 14th, at the Palace Danbury.
Any Connecticut resident, 17 years or older, with a library card in good standing is able to use the Danbury Library’s Studio 170 space for video editing with iMovie or Final Cut Pro on a Mac platform. The Studio also offers an in-house 4K camera for in-studio film production using a green screen and ADR.
Location: Danbury Library, Danbury, CT
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
- Alastair Noble: Message in a Bo(a)ttle Art Exhibition thru August 25 ~Nyack, NY~
- Engage: A Made-Up Star Trek Musical thru August 28 ~Manhattan~
- Sunset Jazz Concerts Thursdays thru August 29 ~Tarrytown, NY~
- Hudson River Museum Teen DJs Friday thru August 31 ~Yonkers, NY~
- Sean Kenney’s Art Made with LEGO Bricks’s thru September 2 ~Jersey City, NJ~
- Bat-Manga! The Secret History of Batman in Japan thru October 12 ~Manhattan~
- Play Days at John Jay Homestead State Historic Site Fridays thru October 25 ~Katonah~
- The Batman Collection of Chip Kidd thru November 2 ~Manhattan~