Relax on Lyndhurst’s great lawn and enjoy cool music by hot jazz artists! Every Thursday from July 11 through August 29th.
The grounds open at 4:00 pm, music begins at 6:00 pm. There is a $5 per person parking fee. The site is also accessible by walking the Old Croton Aqueduct trail. Dogs are allowed on-leash.
- 7/11: Pablo Mayor Quintet- Colombian Jazz!
- 7/18: Jason Miles– Kind of New- Electric Quartet
- 7/25: Jenie Thai– Direct from Canada!
- 8/1: Camila Meza
- 8/8: James Weidman Quartet
- 8/15: Scott Reeves Jazz Orchestra
- 8/22: Papo Vasquez & Mighty Pirate Troubadours
- 8/29: Bird’s 99th Birthday Bash! Featuring Gary Smulyan
Location: Fairfield Theatre Company, Fairfield, CT
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
- Don’t Miss Out On Flea and Tick Treatment for Cats & 12% Extra OFF ?Free Shipping ?10% Cashback Buy Now Use Coupon Code: BPC12OFF
- Save 43% or more on New York’s 6 best attractions with CityPASS – Shop Now!
- New York Edition Book – Only at Shop.Entertainment.com
- Designer Fashion Fabric
- 2 Cards: 1 Perfect Night Out! Purchase this $25 Fandango Gift Card + $25 Darden® Restaurant Gift Card. Terms apply.
- GovernmentAuctions.org – Save thousands $$$ on cars and foreclosures! Click Here!
- HOTELS.com: Government Employees Get 10% Off with verified ID
- Ripley’s Believe It Or Not
- Keep warm with this sizzling hot deal on ugly Christmas sweaters! Buy 1 and get any item 50% off with code NINJA. Limited time only!
- As Seen on the Big Bang Theory – Harry Potter Remote Control Wand!