Quizzes cover everything from celebrities in trouble to wordplay to bad television.
Each quiz has two audio rounds: a “Name that Tune” style round, and another round comprised of soundbites from movies and TV.
Play in teams of up to six or by yourself if you’re some kind of savant.
If you want to play but don’t have a team, come anyway. We can usually get single players recruited onto an existing team.
Winning teams gets street cred, bar cash and other prizes depending on the venue. Bonus Questions for free pints are sprinkled throughout the quiz.
Location: SymphonySpace, Manhattan
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
- Don’t Miss Out On Flea and Tick Treatment for Cats & 12% Extra OFF ?Free Shipping ?10% Cashback Buy Now Use Coupon Code: BPC12OFF
- Save 43% or more on New York’s 6 best attractions with CityPASS – Shop Now!
- New York Edition Book – Only at Shop.Entertainment.com
- Designer Fashion Fabric
- 2 Cards: 1 Perfect Night Out! Purchase this $25 Fandango Gift Card + $25 Darden® Restaurant Gift Card. Terms apply.
- GovernmentAuctions.org – Save thousands $$$ on cars and foreclosures! Click Here!
- HOTELS.com: Government Employees Get 10% Off with verified ID
- Ripley’s Believe It Or Not
- Keep warm with this sizzling hot deal on ugly Christmas sweaters! Buy 1 and get any item 50% off with code NINJA. Limited time only!
- As Seen on the Big Bang Theory – Harry Potter Remote Control Wand!