Japanese Tales of Lafcadio Hearn is a collection of 28 strange, ghost stories written by Hearn. Hearn was one of the nineteenth century’s best-known writers, his name celebrated alongside those of Mark Twain and Robert Louis Stevenson. He worked as a reporter in Cincinnati, New Orleans, and the West Indies before heading to Japan in 1890 on a commission from Harper’s. There, he married a Japanese woman from a samurai family, changed his name to Koizumi Yakumo, and became a Japanese subject.
Location: McNally Jackson, Manhattan
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
- Don’t Miss Out On Flea and Tick Treatment for Cats & 12% Extra OFF ?Free Shipping ?10% Cashback Buy Now Use Coupon Code: BPC12OFF
- Save 43% or more on New York’s 6 best attractions with CityPASS – Shop Now!
- New York Edition Book – Only at Shop.Entertainment.com
- Designer Fashion Fabric
- 2 Cards: 1 Perfect Night Out! Purchase this $25 Fandango Gift Card + $25 Darden® Restaurant Gift Card. Terms apply.
- GovernmentAuctions.org – Save thousands $$$ on cars and foreclosures! Click Here!
- HOTELS.com: Government Employees Get 10% Off with verified ID
- Ripley’s Believe It Or Not
- Keep warm with this sizzling hot deal on ugly Christmas sweaters! Buy 1 and get any item 50% off with code NINJA. Limited time only!
- As Seen on the Big Bang Theory – Harry Potter Remote Control Wand!