“The Battle and Burning of Norwalk, July 11, 1779” details the events of that fateful day when British Maj. General William Tryon with 2600 troops faced Maj. General Samuel Holden Parsons and his force of 1100 Continentals and Connecticut militia, in a series of spirited clashes and skirmishes conducted on both sides of the Norwalk River.
Location: Norwalk Historical Society, Norwalk, CT
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
- Don’t Miss Out On Flea and Tick Treatment for Cats & 12% Extra OFF ?Free Shipping ?10% Cashback Buy Now Use Coupon Code: BPC12OFF
- Save 43% or more on New York’s 6 best attractions with CityPASS – Shop Now!
- New York Edition Book – Only at Shop.Entertainment.com
- Designer Fashion Fabric
- 2 Cards: 1 Perfect Night Out! Purchase this $25 Fandango Gift Card + $25 Darden® Restaurant Gift Card. Terms apply.
- GovernmentAuctions.org – Save thousands $$$ on cars and foreclosures! Click Here!
- HOTELS.com: Government Employees Get 10% Off with verified ID
- Ripley’s Believe It Or Not
- Keep warm with this sizzling hot deal on ugly Christmas sweaters! Buy 1 and get any item 50% off with code NINJA. Limited time only!
- As Seen on the Big Bang Theory – Harry Potter Remote Control Wand!