Prepare a five minute story about coming to the altar. Waiting in line for the midnight release of the next book in the series or singing your heart out on a Sunday morning. Tell tales of seeing the light or giving it up in favor of something else. Feeling the glory of the end of a 10 mile run, becoming an adult at 13, or finally making it to the last level. Prayers, disillusions, and everything in between.
Location: Housing Works, Manhattan
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
- Japanese Tea Ceremony with a Tea Master in Kyoto
- 80sTees.com, Inc.
- Save big by purchasing used textbooks
- Rent Books or Audiobooks – 60% Off First Month at BookLender.com – Code: SAS
- Join the Gazelle Affiliate Program And Earn Commission
- Skycostume – Best Place for shopping Movie& Anime Cosplay Costume online!