Imagine it’s the summer of 1920. Westport is a sleepy farm community that lures New York’s most glamorous couple, F. Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald, to its shores.
Seeking respite from their whirlwind Jazz era lives, the Fitzgerald’s set up in an 18th century farmhouse that has seen Revolution and the building of a nation over many decades. Zelda swims daily in the peaceful waters of the Long Island Sound while Scott takes advantage of the bucolic quiet to work on what he hopes will be his next great novel—The Great Gatsby. Join Richard “Deej” Webb and Robert Steven Williams, as they recreate the summer of 1920 and the sites and characters that influenced Fitzgerald’s Great American novel.
Please bring water and wear comfortable walking shoes.
Location: Westport Historical Society, Westport, CT
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
- Japanese Tea Ceremony with a Tea Master in Kyoto
- 80sTees.com, Inc.
- Save big by purchasing used textbooks
- Rent Books or Audiobooks – 60% Off First Month at BookLender.com – Code: SAS
- Join the Gazelle Affiliate Program And Earn Commission
- Skycostume – Best Place for shopping Movie& Anime Cosplay Costume online!