The New York City Explorer Pass Isn’t Just for Tourists. Visit 3 of NYC’s Top Landmarks for 50% OFF!
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Visit 3 or 5 top New York City attractions and save on admission versus purchasing individual attraction tickets at the gate. Choose from over 75 options with a 3-Choice or 5-Choice New York City Explorer Pass. Options include a hop-on / hop-off bus, observation decks, museums, tours, cruises, activities, and more. Options include:
- Empire State Building
- Top of the Rock Observatory
- Hop-on Hop-off Big Bus New York: Classic 1-day Tour
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Immigration Museum – Ferry Ticket
- Madame Tussauds New York
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- 9/11 Tribute Museum & Guided Memorial Tour
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Landmarks Cruise by Circle Line Sightseeing
Save up to 50% vs. purchasing tickets individually. Pay nothing at the gate.
Kids passes start at $63.00 and adult passes at $84.