A Drinking Game NYC Presents Mrs. Doubtfire March 23 ~Brooklyn~
What’s “A Drinking Game”? Well, take your favorite 80s or 90s flick, mix in a live staged reading, add a dash of your favorite beverage, and you’ve got one hell of a cocktail.
Talented actors perform cult classics for a live audience. One night only. A new show every month–comedies like The Princess Bride, Back to the Future, and Ghostbusters.
Each movie comes with a list of buzzwords and phrases–when you hear one, a bell rings and everybody drinks! The actors are in on the fun, too. Plus, when someone says a name, the actor playing that character has to drink. So as the evening progresses, the show’s bound to get a little wacky.”
Location: The Bell House, Brooklyn
- Community Gaming Nights in Hoboken, New Jersey Mondays, Thursdays, & Saturdays
- The Westchester Review Flash Fiction Contest DEADLINE June 1
- The Art of MARCH: A Civil Rights Masterpiece Exhibit through June 30 ~Manhattan~
- Digital Fairy Tales: Chinese Stories March 1-31 ~Brooklyn~
- Nina Warrior Training Course ~Northvale, New Jersey~