IndieCade Presents: A Decade of Game Design Exhibit thru June 17 ~Astoria, Queens~
IndieCade Presents: A Decade of Game Design highlights eight influential game developers from this past decade, presenting recent projects and contextualizing them within their larger bodies of work. Featuring Anna Anthropy, Tracy Fullerton, Copenhagen Game Collective, David Kanaga, Paolo Pedercini, Nonny de la Pena, Jason Rohrer, and Tale of Tales, A Decade of Game Design explores how games grew into a bona fide artistic and expressive medium.
Location: The Museum of the Moving Image, Astoria, Queens
- League of Legends Cosplay Starting at $83.99
- Black Panther T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats Starting at $14.99
- JoJo’s Bizzare Adventure Cosplay Starting at $91.99
- Neo-Ludwig Medieval Borgia Elegant Gothic Fashions Starting at $23.00
- Once Upon a Time Mugs Starting at $12.99