Native American Lore of the Hudson Valley for Children January 20 ~Mount Kisco~
A family program with children stepping into skits on the buying of Bedford in 1680, how arguing sisters become corn, bean and squash, why a giant made the Hudson River, and a mystery unresolved from the colonial times. A storytelling performance made lively with interaction and live musical accompaniment by Steve Kelman.
Location: Westmoreland Sanctuary, Mount Kisco
- Westchester Theater & Concert Venues
- Westchester County Flea Markets
- Westchester County Recreation Departments
- Westchester Performing Youth Arts Programs
- Empire City Yonkers Raceway Bus Schedules