Jay Ghoul’s House of Curiosities at Lyndhurst October 19-31 ~Tarrytown~
Guests will be able to experience portions of the spectacular Gothic mansion at night with eerie lighting and fabulous seasonal decorations in a way rarely seen.
The performance is fun, eerie and spooky but not scary. Leave enough time prior to performances to walk through the scarecrow and skeleton invasions along the path to the Welcome Center.
Location: Lyndhurst, Tarrytown
==Halloween Activites & Events in Westchester==
- Hudson Stage Presents “Shining City” A Ghost Story October 13, 20, & 27 ~Armonk~
- Graveyard Candelight Tour and Historic Music Concert October 20 ~Mt. Vernon~
- Sleepy Hollow Psychic Fair & New Age Bazaar October 21 & 22
- Classic Tours with a Halloween Twist at Lyndhurst thru October 31 ~Tarrytown~
- Stay at a Haunted Inn this Halloween in NYC Metro!
- My Favorite Halloween Activities in New York City Metro