YokeyPokey Gaming Experience ~Brooklyn~
Immerse Me or Virtual Reality Games to choose from. Game genres:
- Role-Playing Games: Plot and character interaction are important here, and you’ll often take a large role in defining your character’s traits and skills.
- First-Person Shooter: There are options for story- and mission-based play, and shooter games often sync with an online platform that lets you face off against players from around the world.
- Open World: While the main story may take no more time to complete than a standard game, the additional quests allow for hours of extra gameplay.
- Massively Multiplayer Online Games: Games are constantly populated with characters created by thousands of players. They might team up—in groups of 2 or 200—to accomplish quests, or they might fight against each other.
- Episodic: These games are downloaded straight to players’ consoles or computers, and often focus more on story than on combat.
Tickets: $19.00 to $35.00
Location: 537 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn