Eugene Mirman’s Comedy Festival September 15-19 ~Brooklyn~
Founded in 2008 by Julie Smith Clem and Eugene Mirman, The Eugene Mirman Comedy Festival is the world’s first sincere-and-ironic comedy festival that celebrates a close-knit comedy community, while making fun of the trappings of mainstream festival programming.
Eugene Mirman is a comedian, actor and hero who lives in Massachusetts. He voices “Gene” on Fox’s Emmy Award winning animated series Bob’s Burgers and hosts the Audible podcast, Hold On. He appeared regularly on Flight of the Conchords, Adult Swim’s Delocated, and Archer, and has two standup comedy specials on Comedy Central.
Jo Firestone is a comedian and writer based in Brooklyn, New York. Her work has been featured on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and The Chris Gethard Show on Fusion.
- September 15: SH!T SHOW: Comedy from Humans Rearing other Humans (because if you don’t laugh, you’ll die screaming), $20
- September 15: These Comics Will Be The Stars Of Some Weird, Helmet-Based VR Platform, $15
- September 15: These Comedians Would Rather Buy a New Air Conditioner Than Repair Their Old One, $25
- September 16: Maeve In America, $20
- September 16: PICTURE THIS!, $15
- September 16: Boast Rattle, $20.
- September 16: Yikes! Most of These Comedians Were Born After Police Academy 2 Was in Theaters, $15
- September 16: A Festival That Was Just Supposed to Be a One Year Joke: The 10th Year Anniversary Show, $30
- September 17: You’re The Expert, $20
- September 17: Hold On with Eugene Mirman, $25
- September 17: The Scientists Comedy Show, $15
- September 17: Please Help The Next Salman Rushdie Who Is Only 9-years-old and Currently Writes Like A Slightly Drunk John Grisham, $25
- September 17: Sweet with Seth Herzog, $15
- September 17: Haunting Renditions with Eliot Glazer, $20
- September 19: This Is Probably The Last Show Of Our Last Festival, But Who Knows, The Eagles Got Back Together and I Only Moved To Massachusetts, $30
Locations: Union Hall and The Bell House in Brooklyn